Thread: SVX Dream
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 09:11 AM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
I had an SVX dream last night also. I was in Houghton MI, going to pick up my car. It still wouldn't run. They couldn't figure it out. So i had to pay $250 to get it towed to the nearest subaru shop, and then they worked on it for another day. When I got it back, it ran, but the transmission was dying, and they said they'd need another $2500 for the center diff. Then I noticed that they replaced my front drivers side tire with an older tire that was so bald I could see the metal wire in it. I was pissed off, and I knew they were trying to screw me over, and that they had broken my car. I went to court, but the Judge just listened to me, didn't ask any questions, and said "We'll let you come back to court when you've prepared your case" and I said "I thought I was supposed to come with knowledge about the situation, and you were supposed to ask me questions to realize what a bunch of cheating scumbags those two are!", pointing at the repair shop owners. Then she started cackling at me, and I was SOOOO pissed off! I went and talked to my dad about it, and he told me that Steven Dorff was the person to talk to. Yes, the movie star. He had started to form a crime empire up in the U.P and parts of canada, and he could 'make them an offer they couldn't refuse' so to speak. I knew they were all going to die, and I was glad.

Then, after that, I knew I had to get to this air force base, so I was taking this really fast train to get to it, it was pretty cool, I think it was the Zephyr. Anyway, once I got to the station, I knew what I had to do. The speaker at hte airforce base was this pretty blonde woman, and I knew she was the enemy. Suddenly, I was more like Solid Snake/Rambo, and I crawled all the way through this thick section of weeds between the blonde girl (who was speakign to a large audience on bleachers) and the audience, and I started assembling my sniper rifle. I put the tip of the barrel out of the weeds, and pulled the trigger, and... man... that was nasty. But then I realized that it wasn't the right thing to do, so instantly she was alive and fine and I realized that I must have just 'thought' about shooting her. So then the marines started to attack me, and she joined up on my side, and we fought them off, and ran into these tunnels. The tunnels were going under Lake Superior, and the blonde girl turned into an even more attractive brunette: Kristin, my wife. So we were going in these tunnels under the ice of lake superior, and the stairs started to go up, so we went up, and we came up right inside an old jeep. I guess it was FDR's jeep, and he almost bit it by driving on the ice up there, and it was like a monument to him.

So yeah, there was my dream.

- Rob