View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 04:10 AM
it's ruby red - not burgundy!!

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamsvx
"I was driving past another SVX going in the opposite direction about 6 lanes of traffic away in peak hour at 60kph....I saw it through a gap in the traffic out of the corner of my eye for a split second but managed to observe that it was triple tone silver SVX with a half-erect aerial, front llight covers with a small crack on the lower rear portion; a small scratch about 5cm long running from just under the rear view mirror in the direction of of the bottom of the car; the driver was a middle aged male, approx 80kg with brownish hair, frameless glasses and a small mole just above the cleft of the chin wearing a beige polo top and Seiko digital wristwatch on his recently tanned arm; the registration plate was a black and white NSW plate SVX-123 with no clear cover but a frame stating 'SUBARU of BANKSTOWN' although the rear window had an SVM Lindfield badge - it did not have a towbar and the wheels were facing the wrong direction...other than that, I did not really get a chance to notice much about it in the limited time I had"

Jason.

1992 Ruby Red SVX - 165,000km

....now with sequential VIN numbers!

1986 Holden (Isuzu) Piazza Turbo - 225,000km

1993 Mercedes W140 S500 Coupe - 153,000km

1990 Mercedes W124 300D - 313,000km

EG33 + 4EAT + VTD AWD = SVX