View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 11:45 PM
DearPrudence

Quote:
Originally posted by Alycone
You're right, poor you..... head gasket is a bad problem. Glad to hear that you plan on fixing it instead of giving up on the car. I remember seeing light rail thingies in SLC when I was there before Reno - is the public transportation system any good? You seem to have a close relationship with your mechanic, any way you can get a deal or arrange to make monthly payments or something? Sorry this happened.

I dont think I believe that reason for everything stuff. Shrug. Although I do believe things are the way they are now because of everything that happened previously.... Eh, my brain hurts.
Well... my head hurts, too! LOL I'm just one of those nerdy philosophical types And public trans in SLC sucks unless you're downtown. My job is 20 miles south of downtown, 5 miles from the nearest light rail station, and there are no buses that come near here. Plus I get off work at 1 a.m., and I think the buses stop running at midnight. I don't even know. I've never NOT had a car. Ugh, and then I have to take my kids to daycare, pick them up, go grocery shopping.... AGHHHHH!!!!

I am just NOT going to think about it.

I'm adopting my brother's 2000 Mitsubishi Galant until I figure out what to do with the MA5T3R. I'm keeping my SVX no matter what, and will eventually get it fixed. *sigh*

BTW - My grammar sucks tonight, which is why all these posts are being edited

Last edited by DearPrudence; 07-15-2004 at 11:55 PM.