View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamsvx
I should hope it was a favourable article...I was the one who he interviewed for it!!

Unique Cars contacted me (this is during my ownership of SVX-33H) as we had the club listing in the magazine, met up with a photographer down at Sydney Harbour and got some nice photos (and some very nice ones that I will frame when I get back to Sydney!)

A lot of the stuff he had dug up from the Net but the part about the drive in 3, not D was from me...but then I got that from here so it is the Network speaking *rolls eyes into head, adopts demonic voice, twitches*..."this is Alcyone, spirit of the SVX, slayer of the 4EAT"

You would have been amazed at the number of people who came up asking what it was and when it was being released!!!!

I miss it!!!

James
I knew it! I could tell reading the article that someone with genuine, long term experience with the SVX helped write that article. There were too many real time facts about the car printed to be otherwise.

Excellent article. One of the best and most "dead on" I've read. Thanks for sharing!

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)