View Single Post
Old 09-05-2002, 11:21 AM
Ca$h

HA. Nice try. Neons are not "head gasket Killas". The 1995, 1996, and HALF of 1997 Neons truly WERE headgasket 'killas' (mine included, it blew at 24,000 miles), but after that they revised the head gasket design and replaced it with a MLS (multi layered steel) headgasket that has had NO PROBLEMS.

And no, Cavaliers are not the best choice. Why? Well, I really thought my neon's interior was a piece of crap- that is... until I rode in a J-body. With cloth that looks like disposable baby diapers, horrible seats, an obnoxious outdated engine, and butt ugly styling with piss poor performance?! BLECH.

Neon. All the way. They're cheapest, they're ULTRA reliable, they freaking OWN in autocross (great suspension), they are faster than cavaliers, sunfires, focii, saturns, and even faster than almost ALL the import competition (The Civic SI will dust a neon from 60-100, but a neon will anally rape the civic to 60mph). Hell, the fact that neons dominated the 'factory showroom stock class' should say something.

- Ca$h