Old 12-06-2006, 03:01 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly2k3
i know its doesnt have a 97 grill, i HAD one...i say had caus mine was destroyed and is in a few million pieces over by the mall in my city. I was getting everything sorted out, but then last weekend happened, needless to say i have some awesome pistons and rods sitting in my car, but i have to fix the car first. in the effort of avoiding being completely tottaled by a new ford explorer i hit a dodge van...messed up the front of the SVX pretty good, i have began to fix it tho, the core support is back where its was, light is being fixed friday, now i need a passenger side mirror, hood, grill and front bumper. then the car will be back! i think i have figured out everything technically, as in the motor and driveling difficulties, me and legendary Mike Rhey(sp?) were talkign at a party last weekend and he gave me some insight on what it might be and what i can do to fix it. at this point i think i am selling the car to relieve the stress, but will stay aroudn the community and buy another one once the shop is started up and set in place. all i can say is, SVX stock seatbelts and airbags dissapointed me, thank god i had my sparco harness in or i would be in alot of pain right now
This sounds pretty serious Chris. I'm glad you were'nt hurt.

Take care of yourself and drive defensively and sensibly. Nobody plans accidents, but they happen.

Best avoided.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl