View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Own'eded

Send a message via AIM to curly2k3 Send a message via MSN to curly2k3
i know its doesnt have a 97 grill, i HAD one...i say had caus mine was destroyed and is in a few million pieces over by the mall in my city. I was getting everything sorted out, but then last weekend happened, needless to say i have some awesome pistons and rods sitting in my car, but i have to fix the car first. in the effort of avoiding being completely tottaled by a new ford explorer i hit a dodge van...messed up the front of the SVX pretty good, i have began to fix it tho, the core support is back where its was, light is being fixed friday, now i need a passenger side mirror, hood, grill and front bumper. then the car will be back! i think i have figured out everything technically, as in the motor and driveling difficulties, me and legendary Mike Rhey(sp?) were talkign at a party last weekend and he gave me some insight on what it might be and what i can do to fix it. at this point i think i am selling the car to relieve the stress, but will stay aroudn the community and buy another one once the shop is started up and set in place. all i can say is, SVX stock seatbelts and airbags dissapointed me, thank god i had my sparco harness in or i would be in alot of pain right now