View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Angry Pay attention on the ****ing road.

I just got rear ended by the owner of a car rental place from one of the local townships.
Some crappy Chevy S10.
I was at a comlpete stop behind a large Honda Oddysey (sp) when this guy rams into me at speed limit.
He claims the sun was in his eyes and said something about "the other lane was moving".

FYI my airbag DID NOT deploy.

I stopped at my mom's house to use her camera and give the lowdown, but she's not here and has the camera, so I'll get pics up later.

4 lane one-way road smack in the middle of downtown, far left lane.
Speed-> ---------|-- 0mph- -0mph- -0mph - 30-40mph-
People-> Red light|-- cars -- Honda <- me <- S10(moron)

At the time I just just pissed at the fact I had never been in an accident, and had always shot my mouth off about how my record is spotless, now it's not.
Granted I had zero fault and everyone did have insurance, I can no longer say I've never been in one.

Damage: SVX
Front - Liscense plate cover = smashed, slight movement on the bottom lip.
Rear - left side of trunk caved in and cannot be opened, bumper warped and slightly cracked, left light panel offset, trunk no longer aligns with rest of body (duh)
Interior - Frickin sticky ass ice cream ALL OVER the front area from the seats and myself to the rear view mirror and windsheild.

Honda: Nothing visible.
S10: Very slight indent somewhere on the bumper, who cares. He's lucky his dog wasn't splattered all over the road.

I had just pulled out from Napa to see if they had a good alternator and got me a wrench to tighten my pulley if need be.
Wrong one though. I should have gotten a socket, duh.

I better not have to spend a dime or I will be one pissed mug. >=[
Oh yeah soon as I get home I'll change my avatar to a mean face.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.

Last edited by NikFu S.; 06-03-2004 at 08:58 PM.