View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 06:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Jedz123
an Ambitious New Guy (ANG)

Hey guys
I'd like to say this is my first post on this forum. I just recently aquired my friends SVX. It's a 92 Sport package...all the goodies including leather...oh so nice. I fell in love with this car the day my friend got it...and now w/ great luck I own it. MY first Q's of cource is how the hell do I make it faster and quicker. I plan on doing a 5-speed swap into it, but the driveshaft I don't know how much to extend, where to get my drive shaft extended and how much it's going to cost? I would like to get this project underway but I didn't know if there was any advise you could give me for this process. I have a complete donor car just for the project. Should I get a new Clutch for it or use the one from the donor car? Any other mods that would do well for the car in general performance? I was planning on freeing up the exaust and intake a bit. Will this help out in performance or not? I like having functional Mods. Any way to lighten up the old girl? I know dropping the dogamatic will help out in weight and power loss to the wheels..some. Thanks for taking the time to read this guys.
~Juedz123 ANG