Thread: insurance
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 07:15 PM
not just a fan, a Member!

about the paint issue.... i think it goes along the same logic as the rest of the mods on the svx.... as much as it costs to get everything done right, its not going to increase much, the 'commercial value' of the car... true, the svx is special to us, but is it special to future buyers?

its sad, but cheaper cars (original msrp wise) like the mr2 is holding value better than svx.... unless you're willing to keep the svx for a long long time... and i'm not saying that you won't, but usually, its the more financial abled, established, perhaps older people who get to keep their car of choice where as younger people, especially students go through phases and once they get that first paycheck out of college, they look for a new car...

(i'm anticipating flame from this post, i don't mean any harm, i realize that this post came out kinda weird, i'm having a hard time trying to type down what i meant.... i apologize in advance)
mrspyder: gotta have a drop top in cali...

always looking for a reliable 5spd svx...