View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 07:56 AM
the Flying Member

Send a message via AIM to pylon500 Send a message via Yahoo to pylon500 Send a message via Skype™ to pylon500
Quote:
that was an essay and a half
*Bows*
Thank you, I think deep down I've always wanted to be a teacher or a writer, I've written a few articles for ultralight magazines and get my teaching kicks as an ultralight instructor. (although I think some of my students try to improve quickly, just so they can go solo and not have to listen to me! )
Quote:
In hindsight, would you have done anything different?
Being where I am, (trust me, with an exotic car, even Sydney can be remote!) my options are usually quite limited.
Sure, with enough money you can get anything you want, but I'm just an average Joe trying to put what money I've got into an ultralight project for my retirement, I can't afford to keep throwing money at the car. (but I just couldn't bare the thought of going back to a 'common' car! )
I guess I'm a little lucky in having a workshop available to me, so I felt I did the best I could with what I could find at the time.
I just worry now that I not sure I'm game to go any great distance with it, or drive anywhere without a toolbox in the back.
I would also like to sell my old ('91) 4x4 'L' wagon, but I've needed it too much!
Whoops, there I go again, half a page just to say I OK for now.
Arthur.
'04 Liberty B Spec 3.0R wagon-Silver
'02 Outback 2.5 wagon-White For Sale

I Don't Drive Fast, I Just Fly Low!!
I've moved to Taree , check out my progress at Picasaweb.

That's a 'V' in SVX dammit!