View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:50 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: What Are Some Good Chromes For The SVX? RIMS THREAD............

Silver; The nissan murano's are nice, the only reason i was lookin for chromes is cause; when the car is all black, they look good on it. My paint is in mint condition, no scratches just the back bumper. I've went over some detail and had someone touch up on the paint its lookin fresh.

So either that or im gonna go with the murano's or some black chrome, have it all black, Yes im from Brooklyn NewYork im not a hip hop artist but i like the taste, it gives it off a dark or rich flavor that way, i found some pics of diffrent type's of rims i think may be good, did a little research check em out and tell me what u think. I will post them in a few.

And crazy pilot not tryn to make it look like msn, and im not a speed writer, i think i made it clear on what i said.
And I dont necesserely mean raise the suspension, Decent 17's or 18's will raise it a bit, although i was thinkin about raising the suspension SLIGHTLY, that's why i asked u guys if its a bad idea, then i wont do it.
I bought the SVX recently and i had it once back in the day when i was 17, since then ive been drivin buses and trucks so u can see while i was a little uncomftorable. But i guess ill just have to get use to it its only been 3 weeks.

No 20's are way too much Im pretty sure they will slow the car down, woulden't want that, if its a possibility to have 20's and not slow it down i would definetly look into it what do u think?

Mtgulo those are pretty nice what are those?