View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Drag Racing Meet and Eat June 2nd In New Jersey

Well, just getting back from Reading yesterday and it is official. I have the bug. I will be hosting a drag racing meet for Thursday June 2nd at Atco Dragway in New Jersey. The Gates open at 4:30 and that is when I would like to meet there. I hope that anyone who is working can either take off or take a half day. This should give many people plenty of time to plan ahead now. Well, of course there will be drag racing but if that is not your thing, spectators and cheerleaders are more than welcome.

Racing for unlimited runs is $12 (I bleieve, they might have changed it this year)
Specators only pay $8

I will contact the raceway and see if we can reserve a lane for us if maybe we pay a little more I will keep you updated with more info. If not we can always race as normal. Please sign up when you know you can make it so I can keep the track updated.

If anyone has any questions feel free to visit the site listed below or contact me at (609) 276-7279 or shoot me a pm.

Atco Raceway

Then we can go to a local restaurant or diner afterwards to compare times and just gab while getting something to eat. After that we can split and call it a day. Hopefully we will not have a visit from the meet monster that seems to be claiming an SVX here and there.

1. Tomssvx

Last edited by TomsSVX; 04-10-2005 at 07:59 PM.