View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 12:07 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SSSVX

oh i didn't know that you're a girl. that's interesting...why would you pick and buy the SVX??

are you the only girl?? maybe we need to add up one more column of gender under the profile... but you're not the only SVX lady driver i know...... i saw about 5-6 SVX lady drivers in my area....from young to old ...from beauty to pretty... colors like teal, blue, pearl, maroon, black... what color are you?
[/

i'm white, but my pride and joy is pearl. i choose this particular car because it was different. i hate seeing the same cars all the time driving down the roads---death to the inventor of the dodge neon---i bought this svx because it was in great shape at a great price for around here at least. i got an even better deal then originally offered. i just could not get over between the get "extras"-leather, sun roof, suede, stereo, and that engine- how the heck did they stick all that speed under that hood? it is all around the greatest mixture of all the right stuff under one hot body style. the car is style. i never owned a subaru. i really never even checked them out before. but i made an exception for this beauty!

Kelli

ps- Aredubjay- you are exactly right. this is what they were trying to explain to me in "the stupid girl" words.

as for everyone else, thanks much, i'm going to forward the info you gave me and see if that is that. and if anyone can find a good diagram, so they know what they are looking at (that is besides an engine that they know nothing about) that would be helpful too.

Last edited by SHISVX; 02-27-2002 at 12:16 PM.