View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myxalplyx View Post
I think u r right Huck. 3.90 and 4.11 gears. This 4.44 gear stuff has been infecting my brain.

That has me concerened Bill. What about PoweredX2's experience. I have been reading his posts for the past week or so and seems he has had some really positive results. His trap speeds definitely has got my attention. All he had to do was pop off a 1.7 - 1.8 60ft time and he would've tapped into the 12 second territory I believe. Are you saying our cars are not capable of handling a 100hp wet shot of nitrous? This nitrous is the 3rd part of a plan I was trying to put together to reach that target goal.
Kevin,
No, I'm not saying the EG33 can't handle, only that you'll have to be careful (see YT's post). PoweredX2 is running a two stage set up, with the first stage being only a 50 shot (dry) (if memory serves me right). I do believe that nitrous will get you into the 12s, just give the set up plenty of thought and jet accordingly
-Bill

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker