View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 09:12 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
my 2cents

I hate to do this... but let's try again. I walked away for a while so I should be a little more rational at this time.

I have been here for about a year now. I love this place. I believe in the network and I go out of my ways to help people with the same car -- no questions ask. Many of you people know me more so than others. Many have seen me and (one has seen me more than enough I think )

Ok To get to the point, please listen to (read) what I have to say. I personally do not think the original post is about you in general, ca$h. I do admit that we have been pushy as of late. Perhaps you have pushed us a little further than most people. That is our downfall. At the same time, you have an attitude and behavior of a 12 year old spoilt brat. Chances are you are not a spoilt brat but you have this talk and feel to it that I can feel from here. You can be a nice person. I have received e-mails from you before.

I fully understand that you were ticked off when someone left a mark on your car. You could have gone two ways on that topic. You could have just posted saying that someone hit your car and EVERYONE would have felt bad. Instead, you came in yelling and screaming trying to attract attention to you. You did -- in a bad way.

As for us, we should have just told him ONCE that he was wrong. We know he is not going to learn anyways. Why bother. We tried once. Once bitten, twice shy. (or in my case, twice bitter).

What I am trying to say that everyone should clam down a bit and ca$h should be a little more careful in posting. Everyone by now knows what ca$h is like and ca$h, you should know that we do not like certain types of posts.

As for information point of view, I think I went around correcting people a while back. I don’t do that anymore. There are way too many people to be corrected (and sometimes you are just wrong). I have been wrong before (here and in real life). Ca$h, I have seen you post some wrongful information on SVXes before here as well. So, let’s tone it down a little shall we?

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

A word of advice – If you don’t like something on the forum, do not reply straight away. Just type a small natural note and come back a while later.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:•2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!

Last edited by Seraph; 11-08-2002 at 09:14 PM.