View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 11:54 AM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
Okay, so the car is currently at a shop way up north in Houghton. When they first checked it they didn't replace the passenger side cam cover because one of the bolts was cross threaded (due to Don Miller Subaru Dealership I guess). I told them that the problem was probably the tensioner, and that they should replace it and inspect it everything.. They started working on it about 1 hour ago and called me. Apparently, the fans were crossthreaded onto the radiator, and the radiator 'neck' is cracked. This SUCKS.

I don't know what to do, I don't know if I even have a case or not, because of course those Don Miller f*cks will just keep saying "Its a high mileage car, we didn't do it". fARRRRGGGHHHHHH I swear to god I'm going to get even with them.

- Rob
This is specifically why I spent my hard earned money to have my dead SVX shipped all the way from Pennsylvania to Milwaukee where I could work on it myself. I don't trust any shop anymore.

If I would have been you, having it shipped back to Wisconsin would have been my first move.

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker