View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 12:15 AM
Im REALLY addicted! CANT STOP!

Send a message via MSN to mysvxrocks Send a message via Yahoo to mysvxrocks
Re: Parts Cars in Wrecking Yards

Alright, heres a few more to add to the list.

I-5 Auto & Truck Parts

(360) 262-3550
190 Estep Rd
Chehalis, WA

They have 3 SVX's total. Two of them are 92 LS-L's, and the other is a 94 LE.

The Silver 92

As you can see, this one is in very sad shape. Its been there the longest out of all of them, with about 112k miles on the clock. It does still have the drivetrain, but nothing would be useful, its so rusty, and I swear its rooted to the ground. The interior is all still there, but its been exposed to WA weather for so long, that not much of it is really good. I got the sun visors, lol as they didnt droop! The dash is in pretty good shape (trim pieces) But thats about it. Some of the windows are also in pretty good shape.

The Teal 92

This one was a recent arrival. The drivetrain is totally gone from this one. The interior in this one is in decent shape, though theres stuff piled in it (the rims and whatnot) Im not sure on the mileage for this one. You cant see in the pics, but the passenger side is completely smashed in. To the point where you cant open the door, period. I took the rear window from this one, but other than that, the rest of the glass is good. Not much more info for this one.

The Red 94 LE

I dont have a picture for this one, as it was clear on the other side of the yard, and I wasnt going that way today. But the body on this one is actually REALLY nice, except for the front drivers fender, and the bumper and maybe hood. Its a custom red with green flames down the side ... Not my style. Being an LE its got cloth seats, and auto belts. No sunroof, no pass airbag, fwd, no abs... pretty much the worst model SVX, lol. At least in my opinion. This one has under 140k and has EVERYTHING for the drivetrain. And its a run and drive car. Well, was, I took some sensors, so It wont start now. But other than that, everything is pretty much there. Interior is pretty nice, with some holes in the seats and whatnot.

Need any more info/ have a parts request for me? PM me and let me know. Ill be going back to the yard soon!

2006 Infra-Red Ford Focus ZX3 ~ 67k

No longer SVX'n, Ill always miss them!

1995 Polo Green LS-i ~ 95k
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~ 145k (04/91) #2231
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831