View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Re: Interest in getting together for "something" in the next few months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash_Bandit View Post
Well, until we can figure out the interest in a greater west coast meetup, I'm thinking just something smaller to get more of us to know each other. Start with a small meet & greet somewhere in the Sac or outer bay area to pull a few more people in. I think if we picked something far enough out, there will be more people able to plan (and find out about) attending. Pre-October was suggested, so maybe later in Sept when the weather starts to cool off around here?

I'd love to get to meet some more of the nearby owners and swap stories (or parts). Even if it is just for an afternoon.

Any good areas that anyone else can suggest? Preferably inexpensive as I am job hunting and generally all around broke. Maybe a park somewhere out in the delta or Mt Diablo area? I don't know either region at all but it is fairly central and scenic.
Yes I agree. One step at a time.

I'm still relatively new around here and haven't been must east of the bay yet (I love the coast ). Went camping out on the delta a month ago but I know it's a huge area. Just looked up Mt. Diablo and it sounds intriguing, it sounds like there is even a windy road that goes up near the top for great views, etc.

But I'm definitely leaning towards something fairly simple like that, within a couple hours for us up in the central area, so we can meet up and spend a lot of time comparing notes and getting to know each other.

Not to say our friends to the south couldn't come up and join us too if they were up for a longer drive.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...

Last edited by WestCoastSVX; 07-16-2013 at 10:18 AM.