View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Re: restoring my stock rims :)

Quote:
Why would you think that I use 100 doller bills for toilet paper? Check the people with sigs that have like 37 cars listed, they have money, not me. I was just trying to say What about me and my blue collar? JUICE SPRINGSTIEN!! They are always willing to sell then cheap. And think of the time and money you will put into this project and the results you wants mother natures like "Slooooow dowwwn" and you'll be like F&#@ YOU! and kick her in the face with your ENERGY LEGS!. If you actually like RAWBERRY!!! then it may make sense to have 400 babies. I have always hated the stock wheels so I would not spend a dime on them. Just my 2cents. 2 cents is within budget but a dime is pushing it. Good luck with whatever you do.
Something something...

biggest thing is to have everything sanded smooth. Chips and scratches sanded untill you can't feel them....start with a heavy grit and work your way up.Id say 600 grit is pretty fair for finishing before the basecoat. 1200 is usually used more for removing imperfections from the clear coat before buffing or blending applications.
Post pictures when they are done
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten