View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Recycling revisited!

I just recieved an e-mail from one of the 'new' County Commissioners!
It was in referance to the County's 'recycling' goals.
It did NOT exclude the County's Recycling coodinator. It was constructed in a way that she was still 'tracking' stuff.
I mentioned her for a reason. In the past, I have presented many ideas that she thought had 'merit'. Unfortunatly, the sitting commissioners were school teachers and had all the answers, so my ideas were not READ!
We now have 3 BUSINESSMEN as Commissioners!
The 'old' ideas will be brought back into play, plus a BIGGER and BETTER idea!
I will also be inviting the guy from the Small Business Administration, that told me that the 'ideas' I had beat the SOCKS off of all the OTHERS that had been presented.
I even had a meeting with the 'former' County Admistrator, where he told me that the "County was not a bank", just weeks before a Canadian 'investor' had taken a few hundred thousand dollars from the county, then ABANDONED the project, took the money and ran back north to Canada!
We now have a 'new' Administrator!
The 'project' I had in mind would have cost the County a $50,000 GRANT/LOAN! (and had a 'positive cash flow' from day ONE!!)
I have already paid the money for the equipment. I had it constructed 10 years ago! It sits in the 'lean-to' at the farm!
If this deal falls through, it will be cut up for scrap in a month! Never having been used.
Without revealing too many details, WISH me LUCK!!
This meeting has the potential to change my LIFE!!

Film at 11!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry