Thread: World Crissis??
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: World Crissis??

The climate is definitely changing worldwide at a very increasing rate. Let me compare two opposites in the Middle East, Lebanon and Qatar.

Lebanon: All green, no desert. 4 distinct seasons in a year, USED to be 3 months each (give or take). Now it has become almost 2 seasons, Spring only one month or so... It is getting colder and colder each year, Summer is diminishing. It is almost raining 6 months a year and summertime is only 3 months, Autumn is 2 months..

Qatar: All desert, no green. Used to be one distinct season, SUMMER! In August and September you can feel excessive humidity where sometimes you cannot even breathe and all your cloth gets glued on your body. It is hot hot hot...
NOW, in Dec06/Jan07 witnessed the first year of rain in Qatar. It rained for 1 week only. Dec07/Jan08 rained for 2 weeks and Dec08/Jan09 it rained for 6 weeks. This year's humidity between Aug/Sep was NEGLIGEABLE!

So I guess this region and the world is turning COLD-er at a very increasing rate.

What's next in terms of other things? I will tell you... More population = more diseases, more wars & more misery. No offense to the Muslim members around here, but I have to admit that the Muslims around here are growing a lot by numbers. I think the current average kids in each family is around 7. At this rate, the number of Muslims worldwide will equal the Christians and since your Government will keep backing the Jews against the Muslims in this region, the world will witness more terrorist attacks.

Sorry i am not generalizing that Muslims are terrorists, I am saying that the more you have, the more terrorists you will have since you can find kamikaze extremism in only this religion than another.

The US administration should NOT keep backing the Jews with resolutions and weapons. They should not also back Muslims. What I am saying is that your administration should be FRIENDS with everybody without taking sides... because trust me, the enemy you cannot face, is an enemy you should be friend with.

Sorry YT for turning this thread into somehow political, never intended to. But I had those thoughts upon my chest and I had to say them.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.