View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 09:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
Talking hello all,, svx newbie here

hello all just register with svx forum, i have bought a 92 subaru svx 6 months ago with only 70k on it, got a good deal on it i always have loved svx and i wanted something with AWD and power and lokos of no other car i just put 18.8 rims on it filter and a few other goodies, i use to race pro imports with my 99 eclipse GST turbo i sold it after i snaped the 5 th transmsion on it, i love dsm but just cant aford it, we hit 380 hp at 24 psi on 110 octane and best 1/4 was 13.2 on street slick well im done with those day , i cant tell u how much im impressed with the svx verry stable , and i stil get as much atention with it as my highly modifed eclipse, "not to mention it was in 3 magazines" and the svx is completly stock the power is there too 240 hp is not bad well i just register and hope to get to know more people with svx all i know is dsm people and hopefully meet up or get some groups together in the orlando florida area, this is the pix of my eclipse i sold, i had to show it ehre cause im showing pics of my subaru svx on the eclipse chat boards tee hee, there all calling me trader LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jamesleak.jpg (36.4 KB, 93 views)