Old 04-27-2001, 12:11 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Thumbs up Re: No word yet

Quote:
Originally posted by svxter
I've made inquiries to both the Delorean and Avanti clubs, trying to establish contact with someone who can share experiences, suggestions, etc., for getting a club going. No word so far, but I'll post info when I get it. Meanwhile, I've started a little poll about dues - how much do you think they should be? It will take some cash to get this rolling. Please take a second to punch a button. Thanks.
Will do the poll Bill, it will be a barometer of what people expect.
However, there is an element of cart before horse about doing it this way. The fee should be enough to cover whatever resource the club puts up for the members. We would need to decide what we would provide for the membership fee. Put a good guestimate on this, divide by projected membership, and you have the minimum amount you need from that number of people.
As a member of the Matra Enthusiast's Club UK, I pay £15 stg a year, about $20 I think. For this I get a magazine posted out 6 times a year, but there are a lot of other things like club regalia, discounts on parts and so on. It's good value, and like with SVX's, you meet a lot of real nice folks.

Joe