View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 07:26 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Finally have a working stereo system!!!

Since i bought my SVX in 2003 the stereo has been...well lets say ****ed up. The cd player would always skip ...only the rear right speaker would work...door speakers shot...and a terrible high pitched whine when i accelerated. Burgandybeast (steve) got me a new unit with speakers and i drove 2 hours to his school so he could do the install. He saw first hand how ****ed up everything really was and agreed that whoever installed the aftermarket speakers and amp was a complete moron. Steve i can't thank you enough man..you really came through i really appreciate it. It is fantastic to have a working stereo and a bumpin system!! Can't express enough how terrible the ride was coming back because i got lost a million times. Took me three hours to come back....i loathe mapquest. And i got stuck in traffic....and one more thing....i got 215 miles for a little less than a half a tank of gas. Isnt that good mileage? All highway miled but i did get stuck in traffic and there was a tiny bit of city miles thrown in.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network