View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
Unfortuantly web type is not my speciality. I can do basic html, forms, stuff like that, but no experience in vbulletin and forums and such. SQL is very limited as well. I'm more of a vb/vba/hardware guy, programming, database administration through access and showcase mostly. If any of that sounds like it can be used, let me know. I can network anything, have winxp, win2k3 server, win vista server administrator experience, limited *nix though, but some. I have tons of hardware laying around my house, most of it is a bit older though other htan my 5 primary systems, 3 desktops and 2 laptops. May have a few switches laying around, have a few spools of network cable, ~5000ft, with tons of ends, crimpers, etc, and have run miles upon miles of network cable at a school i used to work at.

Was in radioshack yesterday to get a battery for my car remote, and some lady came in and bought 36ft of cat5 for her son's xbox 360 for like 50$, and i almost cried... that would cost me pennies to make, and i utterly hate seeing people get ripped off.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!