Thread: SVX in Europe
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 11:39 PM

SVX in Europe

I was in Europe for about six-weeks,this summer. I was in a country probably none of you have heard of, Macedonia. Now lets get one thing straight here. The cars you see in this country are usually late model mercedes and bimmers and just recently audi. This country is poor.One of the poorest in Europe, I went there to see my Grandma and some uncles and other relatives. I HATED being there, i mean it sucked big time. No McDonlads or Subway or any other fast food joint.So, 1 month into my vacation I decided to go to the travel agency and check if i can get the hell out of there sooner than what my dad booked us for. I went to the travel agency and there was no room on the plane to leave sooner,i was pissed.I walked outside to have a cigarrete when what do i see. A green svx,probably a 95 like mine .I was surprised to see it ,especialy in this crappy ass country. It had Alaska plates. Unfortunatly I didnt get to see who the owner was. And, if i did see him or her I would of asked" Why the hell would you bring an svx to this country ". ohh and BTW , a full tank of gas for a little 4-banger mazda 323 was $80 bucks american currency.