View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Bad decisions effect everybody

Send a message via AIM to JaySVX Send a message via Yahoo to JaySVX
I faced a similar problem shortly before i entered the airforce. I went into the court, on my own, and flat out told the truth. I said I made a mistake and executed poor judgement. I agree with whatever sentence that he assigns, however i was schedule to leave for the airforce in a few months. If i was charged, i would not be able to enter the military for a significantly longer period of time, if they'd let me in at all. I had my military paperwork and such with me, the judge looked at it, and they ended up letting me off with a slap on the wrist, and said if i was pulled over for anything, they'd tear me up.

I don't know that it would be similar with your case, howwever, that's my experience. I wish you and your son the best of luck.

Also, the courts tend to me bore lenient on military folks, unless your in a military town, in which case they're tired of dealing with military idiots thinking they're above the law.
2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0litre Power Stroke Diesel - Daily Driver.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, scotch in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA !!!!!

Last edited by JaySVX; 07-22-2007 at 11:38 AM.