View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: 69 Charger link 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
Knowing that the front fenders are trash, I loaded them with tiger hair to get the holes all gone. They were braized in about 20 years ago and bondo was applied by the POUND to fabricate front fenders.
The owner is in the market for 2 good fronts. I just sculpted fax fronts out of glass and bondo to keep the mud off the windshield in the mean time.
The debris field behind the car resembled the 'Crash site' of a small aircraft by time I cut all the rust and welded signs out of it! I invited the owner to stop by and spend a few hours wire brushing the pieces that will be covered the next time I am there, and covering them with shiney black.
Two of us had 12 hours in it saturday, the owner and his son had 2 hours, then the entire crew attacked it for 4 hours after the owner left.
I ran the plaz for OVER 6 hours without killing the power! When I wasn't cutting trash out, I was making stuff. It just made sense to 'not' shut it down.
I am going to TRY to load a few pics onto the bucket tonite. My puter is down and I am using the wife's lap top.If it works, I'll be back. If not, I'll get them loaded sometime in the near future. HOWEVER!! I am better using a plaz and mig than I am a computer!
I called Anthony and asked him to bring my truck by to haul the Miller and the metal break to the shop tomorrow. I have a Hobart there, but want my Miller mig for this project.
OK, The junk puter would not accept my pics.
There has been over 500 'views' of the 6 pics I have posted!!
I have a LOT of 'new' pics that I will be loading soon.
My second best 'album' is the 46 RatRod with 487 views!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry