View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiketkd
Yeah, but both of those cars are quite reliable and I'm very familiar with each one (it's not like I'm shooting in the dark here). An SVX also suffers from the same problem they do - weight. I'm not surprised your XT does so well.

I'm also thinking about a used '02 bugeye WRX which I can keep relatively stock (b/c of the weak trans) and just compete with it in D-stock - this way I'll stay in the subaru family.

-Chike
Ummm.. The XT weighs in about 3k. For 145hp and a VERY front heavy car that's more than a standard 2.5 legacy wagon power to weight wise.

Quite reliable? Are you talking about the 3000? You must have some good crack down there as they have more issues with their trannies than the SVX every could!

I still don't understand why you'd sell one perfectly nice car to buy another. BTW I may have an ebony wing in the next couple of days so if you do find one w/o one it can be yours.