View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 09:29 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by $VX
Clearly, something needs to be done. Perhaps I shoudl sell my beloved SVX and purchase another 1978 Mercury Marquis Brougham, and install titanium spikes and shaped charges all over it so it kills anyone who runs into it. :|

- Ca$h
That's hilarious!

Sorry, not your accident. I'm sorry you had another one. But, I'm also glad that, faced with the person who hit you this time, you handled it the right way.

Damn, dood. I can't believe your rotten luck. I know what you mean about the parking situation in Madison, though. I've been there many, many times. Ann Arbor is very similar, but luckily I was able to get an apartment outside of town and my company pays for covered parking.

I suppose, since your assailant wasn't ready to own up to not looking before she changes lanes, she's not going to admit to her insurance company that it was her fault so they can take care of it. I was in a similar situation when I was in college, but luckily the other driver fully admitted that she did something really stupid and even told her insurance company the same. Her insurance paid for the repairs to my truck.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE