View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 01:16 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
OK.

I have issues with the service part of my dealership as well. They can't even tighten up a PS fluid line.

As for the bearings, trust me on this one. Make sure you take it to someone who knows what they are doing. If they do not put the wheel back on the right way with the right amount of torque, you will put your life on the line. I speak from a previous experience. Even if you find trouble early enough that means you have to replace the bearings again and in the worst case, replace that whole area. I know... I went through that last year.

As for the SOA's once a week ordering.... That's all BULL. My dealer can order ANY part ANYDAY and have it in to pick it up by the second day from ANY SOA warehouse and I don't have to pay shipping at all. Just get to know your parts manager. He is a great person to be friends with.

L
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!