View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 09:35 AM

in jersey, we also have the .08 limit

an officer is allowed to search the car of a person that is being arrested. they all allowed to look for proof of ownership and insurance. they are also allowed to look in the area that the person would be able to touch with his/her hands. that is pretty much the entire interior of the car. they are not allowed to take off panels or any such.

if a person does not pass a road side test to the satisfactory of the officer...the officer is allowed to arrest them.

i really think that it is messed up that you have to pay the towing and housing fee for your car. and i sure as hope they took very good care of it while it was being "taken care of"

i am not saying i agree with the officer...but i dont' like ppl that drink and drive and if i pull someone over that smells of alcohol...i am going to give them a road side test...if they fail...guess what?

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.