View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 09:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to djsiva
Also gauging interest but in Jacksonville

Check my locker under the folder New Wheels to see a relatively recent photo.

I hate to say it, but I think I may be trying to sell my 94 Laguna Blue LSi with 125xxx on it. I've had some unexpected expenses arise and I think this will help. It's not the end for me though because as soon as I can swing another one, I'm in there.

The good..
4.44 swap courtesy of SVXfiles

18" Lexus GS430 wheels with Bridgestone 245/40/18 runflats

Porsche Cayenne exhaust tips with Dynomax muffler

Body in good shape other than door dings and a couple spots where the
previous owner got overzealous with the touch up paint.

Leather is in good shape

Pioneer Premier DEH-P8MP head unit

Green Filter

The not so good
Drivers side door sill tabs are broken off so it doesn't stay on - an easy fix but i've just been lazy...

I had a minor battery acid accident with the passenger seat. There are some melted spots in between the seat back and bottom. SVXRIDE has a passenger seat for sale right now and I may put it in or the next owner could do so.

Passenger side valve cover leaks oil - relatively easy fix

I also believe there is a little oil coming from the front oil pump seal but I'm not sure. I've talked to SVXfiles and it's either this or a crank seal. They're both right there together and would be an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing. I talked to Subaru and they said they'd replace both seals and the timing belt for about $600. (previous owner said timing belt was done at 80k but no records to prove it) Seems a little high to me but then again, it's the dealer.

Empty spot below head unit. I've yet to find a pocket to put in there so there is a single DIN size gap in the stereo chassis.

I think that's it. I'll get some pictures up of the inside and out and you guys tell me what you think.

Thanks

Nate