Thread: Microsoft zune
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Hater

Re: Microsoft zune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
I really need(want) an MP3 player. Mine finally died for some unexplained reason and I'm unable to listen to anything in the car now since the CD player is garbage. I normally just use the cassette thing and plug into the MP3 player.

All I've been listening to lately is the hum of my motor and wooshing of wind, but constantly thinking and worrying that something may be wrong cause of all the noice. Wheel bearings? Maybe.. Ball joints? Possibly.. Guess what I'm getting at is should I, can I rather, connect the iPhone to the tape player thing? Or should I just go to a pawn shop and get an iPod or other MP3 player?

Please note I absolutly detest Mac, but like the reviews that the iPod's get. Which would be best with battery life also? Something with a screen? Cheap? Easy to use?
i'd say get your car fixed first, then worry about your in-car entertainment system.

depends on how big your music collection is - battery life on my 30gig iPod Video wasn't so good, but my newer 80gig iPod Classic lasts forever. if you don't need that much space, you can get a flash memory Nano or Touch.

cassette adapters sound like ass - there are several cheap iPod-controlling head units out there that will charge the iPod, display song info, and allow you to control it while its hidden away in a glovebox or center console.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)