View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Designated Asshole

Registered SVX
Re: 2013 Calendar Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by B 4 You View Post
Alright, I'm going to side with chuckls on this. There are definitely quite a few low resolution pictures being submitted here. Instead of fighting, everyone should just take it as positive feedback and go try to retake a couple pictures. You guys should random car pictures, and try to duplicate the angles they're at. Obviously, unless we all have thousands of dollars worth of equipment, we're not going to get professional pictures out of us. But I think another trip down to a scenic spot wouldn't hurt. Try taking tons of pictures. Take one at every angle, then choose about 4 or 5 to keep. The last shoot I just did yielded over 500 pictures, but I only kept 13. And other people that have mad photoshop skills (chuckls has already saved a couple of mine) could help edit them and make them look even better. If there isn't a tripod around, bring some boxes and rest the camera on it! Even crappy cameras will take a half-decent picture if used with a tripod and some basic editing. See if family members have a better camera. Even an iPhone will take great photos now. Go try again, and pick out a few of your favorites that you took, and edit or let someone edit them a little bit.

This is a nicer way of saying exactly what I meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icingdeath88 View Post
Chuckls that pic of your car in the rain is great. Background worthy. Can you send me a bigger one?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chuckls...in/photostream

Right click image and click the size.