View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
I'd rather be hung up than disconnected

Shinto is widely followed... Give me a break. I know it is not something that everyone is expected to know over here, but don't pretend like you do. I thought that you referring to Ultimate Fighting, but thought that maybe you mispelled some world trade abbreviation or other relevant organization, not a sporting event. I guess I should not be surprised though. Very good with knowing the other two countries in Scandinavia, but I am surprised that you at least knew to not include Finland in that group as most people associate tham as Scandinavian too. "We" referrs to the US military. They killed more people in a single night over Tokyo with conventional weapons than in either Nagasaki or Hiroshima. Not too sure what the point is you feebly attempt to make with the last statement. I am guessing that the Scotsman was MacArthur? Israel associated with terrorism just like America???
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5

Last edited by sicksubie; 10-16-2007 at 12:18 PM.