View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to Cho
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Fitting a a brand new Hemi 528 with supercharger (scr*w the H-6) + custom reinforced any AWD 6 speed with power distribution, Wider racing axles, huge brakes front and rear, 18" wheels, Custom fabricating hydraulic struts, and in the end taking the car to my talented bodyshop guy to fit wide fenders in the rear (maybe an Aston Martin design?) and redesigning the front end with better headlights and reshaped fenders...

P.S: I will leave the fiberworks to myself.
P.P.S: GullWing doors are a must!!
Why is it always the hemi? Not saying its bad or anything. But the car is a Subaru. whole weight of the engine would just throw off the car. Anything heavier than the EG33 to me is just unthinkable. The car is already 3600 pounds and takes long enough to get to the other side of the track. Considering the tires are decent. I would have thought lightweighting the car to a decent level would have made it more of a sports car, but whatever floats your boat.

Why not just make a Rear Wheel Drive SVX so it would fit its Italian design better? Better yet, make a drift car out of it. That would be something people would never expect.

1995 SVX L - Emerald Green
1992 Supra Turbo Red

Mods: Slotted Front and Rear Rotors, K&N Stock filter, Blue LED Interior Lights, and New Paint.

Last edited by Cho; 09-04-2006 at 01:31 PM.