Thread: I got noticed!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2002, 12:26 PM
gcookaustin

I got noticed!

During week #1 of being in the SVX, I have been followed by a group of kids (high-schoolers?) who wanted to know what kind of car I was driving. This was at night too. I was about home when I heard someone shout "hey!" to the left of me. We were going about 30 at the time I guess. I rolled down the window and said, "yeah?" There was at least one girl in the car and asked me "what kind of car is that?" I say, "it's a Subaru," and drive on home, and they do a U-turn right before a busy intersection and go back the other direction. Hey, that's never happened to me in the Cutlass Ciera before...

Just about done getting it all fixed up! Am getting front brake pads on Monday. When it's all washed up it looks like new, except for the front headlights Why do they film up again? Also my engine sounds like it's got a turbo sometimes, I saw a post about that a couple of weeks ago so I guess it's off to the exhaust place. Haven't figured out what the squeaky rattle is when I close the doors or hit speed bumps. And the sunroof got stuck upon trying to open it after I had washed it, I just pushed it up by hand and retried a couple of times and it seems to work now.