View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 08:06 PM

Registered SVX
Too many SVXi....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrmtn92svx
I know that I put my name on the list... and I had a blast this year.... but I don't really know if I'll be able to make it next year. However, just in case, who would like me to visit them in 2006? Remember, that person would have to pick me up at the airport and drop me off.....
Michelle,

We're always looking for someone to drive one of our cars to Reading, until svxfiles' boys are old enough to drive their own. Right now, one (Dave, aka Mr.Hoots) just turned 16, but still doesn't have his license yet (even if he did, it's too long a drive for an inexperienced driver) and the other (Nick, aka boxer6) just turned 15.

With 5 (roadworthy) SVXi and only 2 licensed drivers, we have a hard time agreeing on which 2 SVXi to bring! We have tried unsuccessfully for the last 2 years to find another driver, just to up the total SVX count at the meet. Of course, it is a 3 hour drive from here, but it's an enjoyable one!

The nearest major airports are BWI and PIT, both a couple of hours away.

Yeah, I fixed it (changed AVX to SVX). Darn my fat fingers!

1992 Liquid Silver LSL, >230K -- "Silver Bullet" // dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brakes lines, 5000K HID headlights // TRI-TONE paint

Last edited by green_eyed_lady; 06-07-2005 at 08:08 PM.