View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 10:41 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

I say for the price, if you want Koni/GC's... Get them!!! They are great!!! Single best thing that I did to my car... They make the SVX handle like a Miata!!! Sure it is alittle more expensive than Mbtoloczko's setup (which I have heard great things about), but I can truly say that for the money, I enjoyed the better handeling more than I enjoyed the 5 speed in my car

You will need some tools to get the job done and it will take about a day to prep the struts and a day to do the install (if it is just you working on the car). However you can cut this time in half for every competent person that you have working with you... But those people are kinda hard to find ....

If you want to search for my review that I wrote about my suspension (Went WAAAAY into detail about the setup and feel and install) just search for posts started my me on this topic about a year ago... Have fun with whatever you decide to do!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...