View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 12:26 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
Anyway, I'm really glad we caught him - mostly because I hate to see bad guys get away with something. But I don't think that this is going to 'break' the resistance against us in Iraq. I think it'll stay pretty much the same - and quite possibly get worse for a little while. Every indication I've gotten from people inside Iraq is that most of this resistance is coming from other countries who don't want us there, not necessarily Iraqis themselves. Now, maybe Saddam had a part in organizing them, but I doubt it. I think he's been too isolated to manage crap.

Still, I am glad we got him.
What do we do now that we got him? Also, how is he a bad guy? He is the ruler of his nation and who are we to decide on how to rule a nation? Where are the chemical weapons? My reasoning behind is look at Russia. When the communist rule the nation, Russia was poor but was generally ruled by someone. Now, it's ruled by a bunch of Russian Mafia and thugs.

With that said and attracting enough flames for another couple of months, I do have to add that now that we have one down, we should seriously go after Osama and N. Korea. Those two have/had been major threads to the national security and way of life we are used to. I fully agree with getting rid of Osama and the N. Korean government.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!