View Single Post
Old 08-14-2001, 04:44 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
OT Eddie Jordan, eat me.

Talk about your pipe dreams: I want the Jordans to break - both of them - and I want Frentzen to finish in the points.

Of course it's ridiculous. With Frentzen and Alesi in cars they don't know well, tweaked by engineers they just met, either of them doing well would be unlikely - moreso with Frentzen, of course.

I'm just so ticked off that Eddie fired Frentzen like that. Maybe Jordan needed a change...maybe a big rift was forming between Frentzen and the team. But to sign him for another season and then set the guy up like he did was just rude...

Dont get me wrong - I think if anybody on the grid puts his heart and soul into driving, it's Alesi. I'm happy to see Alesi in a car that can show his talents - but not so happy that the cost was Heinz-Harald.

My big, BIG hope is to see Frentzen in the second Toyota seat next year. But then we've seen how happy HHF is in a car that doesn't do well by him.

I hope this isn't the end of the line for Frentzen's career. I enjoy seeing the guy drive when he's enjoying himself and I think he's a class act.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE