View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 01:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
FS/PARTING OUT: 92 LS-L 79,xxx w/ 04 WRX 5-speed in Northern NJ

Perfect opportunity to bring life to another SVX that's mechanically flawed!!!!

it's up for sale for $2500 or b/o (within reason - i paid about 3k for all the manual tranny stuff), or i'll just part it out The insurance on it is killing me and I can't store it anywhere.

almost 80k on the engine
04 WRX trans has been in the car for over 10k miles
hi performance exedy clutch
everything is relatively stock
new radiator ( < 2k miles old )
no wheel bearing problems
driver's side body damage from the front to the back bumper (driver door is okay thanks to wide fender/quarter panels on the SVX)

this car has never given me any problems, aside from the front diff in the automatic. I replaced the trans with an 04 wrx and the only problem I know of is it needs a new driveshaft, or driveshaft modification. There's no vibration in the ride what so ever, but the center bearing is bad.

so what does everyone need? The car runs and drives so if someone is interested in the engine/trans hopefully I can drive it to you, if you're relatively close, and you can get what you need and part the rest.

Pics:

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash

Last edited by rmjjensen; 07-07-2006 at 07:21 AM.