Thread: Its Ricetastic!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Hater

Re: Its Ricetastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoni View Post
oh im sorry i meant to say that any modification other then rims, koni's, exhaust, mt swap, or the acylone badge is rice(most of which effect the performance 0%).those who disagree with this statement need to open their eyes alittle wider! I love how alot of the people on this forum talk about how they drive this car because it is unique, but they refuse to do any modification outside of these.(insert your own lemming comment here)

i understand the people who want to keep there svxii "PURE" how it was manufactured. I have much respect for these people. But some of us dont want to be generic... i know thats why i bought this car in the first place.

im just tired of the rice comments, this forum is flooded with them. I wish people on here would be a little more opened minded or keep their mouths shut(please no amendment bs). All these rice comments are discouraging peoples individuality, one of these people might have an amazing mod but none of us will ever see it because they dont want to waste their time reading anti rice comments on their post.

Im sorry if i offended any of you acylone badge bbs rim svx owners just stating my observations!
thats the end of my ranting... for now

Ricey McRicer!

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)