View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:17 AM

Re: electrical question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanak79 View Post
forget about this post* figured it out
I have been out of town for several days going to "boot camp" (my life calls it Disneyland) so I just checked in and saw this post! This is an easy one for me. I already put it in my "forgot" stuff!!

Keith

Oh, almost forgot to mention, while down in California I picked up another fantastic SVX... A 92 white pearl that is like a dream. I Flew down to Ontario CA a few weeks before to see it and made arrangements to buy it and drive it home from "boot camp"... Just saved almost $400, by having it there instead of renting a car for 11 days. "One owner SVX" that was purchased by a banker who kept it serviced and had all the records to prove it. He spared no expense, literally... Marilyn and I were as impressed with the man as we were with the beautiful car. Yes, we finally met an honest person that advertised a SVX for sale. Seriously drives like a new SVX.
Of our 3 SVX's, this is our favorite. We even like it better than the liquid silver we bought a few months back with 35K miles on it. This Pearly White SVX with tented windows is one gorgeous car.