View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 12:49 AM
no limitation as limitation

tires slashed!!! poopie mood thread

you would think that people would act like adults, and you would be wrong. last night all four of my tires on the svx were slashed. yes, i know who did it, and no, im not going to do anything.

it all started when andy (the guy who slashed my car up) asked me to come over to fix his laptop. april (the misses) didnt want to go over because she hates andy, but i made her anyway. we stoped at wendy's and got some food, seeing as i was late for andy's we packed it up and took it with us. this is when things go down hill...

after knocking on andy's door i her him say to his roomate "if we order pizza i dont want them eating any". me and april thought little of it but when we entered his house, he asked us "are you going to eat any pizza if we order some?" holding up the wendy's bag i said, "no, we got it covered." his responce was "good, i dont want you eating my food"

a little back story, i am basicly andy's clean up crew when he gets tempor tantrums. for example, when he decided to jusm on the windsheild of a car because, and i quote "he didnt like the way it was looking at him", i was the one to wipe down the car and make sure nothing was tracible to him. when he got drunk and trashed his apartment i was the one who patched the holes in his walls and cleaned the blood and broken glass up.

this is not to say he hasnt done anything for me. he helped me carry a couch up to my apartment. however he did make me take him out to dinner afterward.

not only did i clean up his physical and potentialy legal messes but me and april (mainly april) were always there to help him through his drunken crying sessions. one of which he explained to me that i had no idea how hard it is to be rich, thats right. one other occasion april had to sit through the "my daddy didnt love me enough" story.

so its no supprise when i heard "good, i dont want you eating my food" that i got angry. so i walked up to him, grabbed him by the shirt and called him a selfish prick. he flipped out saying that he was going to shoot me and have his dad buy me into slavery. thats when i left.

when i got home i had a voice mail from a state trooper. when i called her back she began to interrigate me about two large yellow signs that were stolen the thursday night before. i was pefectly aware of what she was talking about, because when i went to andy's i saw two giant yellows signs for 'mary jane rd'. hmm, maryjane road, thats quante. apparently one of andy's neighbors saw them in his house through his back window while i was there and thought i stole them and brought them over. i explained to the officer that i had nothing to do with it. she took a statement from me, got my contact info and told me to have a good night.

the next day, while i was waiting for class a friend asked me about andy. the story that andy told him was that he asked me for pizza after which i became inraged and strangeled him practly to death, then as he was laying on the floor i stormed out and called the police on him.

this seemed odd to me.

now, a week later, im sporting high performance airless tires. WTF!!!

what gets me is that people dont take pride in their vandalizing anymore. when i was younger i slashed someone's tires. yeah, but i also busted every peace of glass on the car and dented all the body panels. im good friends with the owner of the car (which was new at the time and concidered totaled after i was done) and he respects me for the pride i took in working over his car. kids need an effing role model. if your going to slash the tires, dont stop there, key up the paint crack some windows, show me the respect of putting effort into busting my car. i think the half arsed nature angers me more then the incident itself. this is what happens when music programs are cut from public schools.

Last edited by Matthewmongan; 04-16-2006 at 01:00 AM.