View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 09:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to kuoh
Re: gee, thanx

Odd, you stated that your dealer was a crook and implied that you had an understanding of electrical systems, so Beav posted link to the wiring diagram showing the wire functions as well as the colors. As far as I was concerned, your question was answered.

As for your criticism of the "usefulness" of this board, with an attitude like that, perhaps you should sell the car and get out of our collective hairs. Are you related to that other guy who's apparently been the source of much irritation lately, or are you just planning to become his successor?

KuoH

Quote:
Originally posted by speedracer
gee, thanx for nothing..... i ask for help, and all i get is two replies from people that only type to hear themselves. I didn't ask this so you can bull **** with eachother. I asked because i don't know what to do and i want to have an operable car. I am on the verge of saying ****-it and selling the piece of **** car. I am not a mechanic and i don't want a mechanic car. I want a car that i can drive and enjoy. I don't want a hobby. I just want a car that works. I really want to love my car and drive it. if you want to be assholes and think that you are better, then great... you have a farrari type car but you can't afford a farrari..