View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 11:08 PM

Re: I think she knows.

Quote:
Originally posted by sk8ing19
Hello,

Well as many of you know I am selling my beloved SVX, and I thinks she knows it (that is my car). For the first time I put one of those orange "for sale" signs in the front window at school on Wed. Well I came out from class and there it was a two inch wide puddle of oil. So I called my shop and got her in for a look. A few repairs and a day later no more leak. Like I said it is still for sale so if anyone is looking drop me a line, picts are in my locker and almost any of the Colorado guys have seen it and can tell you how gerat of shape it is in. Well just wanted to rant, and I think I will keep that orange sign off her from now on.

Later,
Chris
Chris,
I'm glad to see you're selling your svx for a practical reason instead of something else. I should be doing the same thing being broke and in school, but I'm too stupid. I remeber seeing you're car at blackjack pizza in louisville while I was using mine for delivery. A crime I know, but it was for a short time. She's a beutiful car and I'm sure you'll find a willing buyer with some cash. Good luck with school and thanks for introducing me to this forum.
Dave