Thread: Moving on
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:37 PM
svxless

Registered SVX
Re: Moving on

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaze148 View Post
About the alignment, that vehicle drove straight as an arrow before they got it.Could they have cinched it down so tight, the metal failed, and the alignment went out? Probably not on the metal failure huh.
Did you check the mileage from the title compared to the miles when it was delivered? I didn't drive it even 300 yards in the storage facility.
I seem angrier than you.That was my perfectly running SVX.
You can believe I'm not happy about the situation. I just bought a car that had no problems, and it arrived with a few; obviously not what anyone wanted.

I just dropped the car off at the dealership to fix the alignment, and the rotational noise coming from the front right wheel. I can guarantee you the shipping company will be held responsible for all repair costs, and another oem rim.

Much to my regret now, I did not check the exact mileage when I got in for the first time. When I get the vehicle back tomorrow I will do some math and get an estimate of what the mileage may have been, hopefully this can provide us with some information.

I'll tell you this, I'm no less angry than you about having to deal with this. The trouble here will be getting the shippers to possibly fess up to what happened.

1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 126k "BXR6" Sold 3/23/13
1992 LS-L Claret 178k totaled 10/26/09

1987 BMW 325is

60% of the time it works, every time